Trails Regional Library will begin the next phase of its reopening plan beginning Thursday, November 12. Library services will include appointments for in-branch browsing and technology usage as well as curbside material pickup.
For the health and safety of our patrons and staff, we are following guidelines and precautions which meet or exceed health department guidelines.
- Masks or face shields covering the nose and mouth are required for all patrons and staff inside library buildings.
- Patrons should reserve an appointment before visiting the library. Complete our online form to make an appointment for an In-Person Visit or Curbside Service. You can also call your local branch library to schedule an appointment.
- In-branch visits are limited to 1 hour and can include browsing material as well as using computers, printers, and copiers.
- Children may accompany adults within one appointment if both parties stay together for the duration of the visit.
- Children’s play areas and activities are not available.
- Meeting spaces are not available for use.
- All library events will be virtual until further notice.
- Building occupancy is limited. Patrons may be asked to wait outside if capacity is reached.
- Patrons are encouraged to frequently clean hands using complimentary hand sanitizing stations, available throughout the building.
- Anyone experiencing fever or flu-like symptoms is asked to not visit the library.
Thank you for your patience and support during this time. We are excited to be able to serve our patrons in-person again, and we will strive to keep our patrons and staff healthy and safe as we reopen.