For the health and safety of our patrons and staff, we are following guidelines and precautions which meet or exceed health department guidelines.
- Beginning February 1, 2021, the Library will resume in-person Technology Appointments. To learn more about the library's COVID-19 response, click here.
- Patrons should reserve an appointment before visiting the library. Complete our online form to make an appointment for Curbside Service or Technology Service. You can also call your local branch library to schedule an appointment.
- Library staff can print up to 10 documents free of charge per patron per day. The library also offers free WiFi in all library parking lots as well as internet Hotspots available for checkout for up to two weeks.
- Children’s play areas and activities are not available.
- Meeting spaces are not available for use.
- All library events will be virtual until further notice.
Thank you for your patience and support during this time.
Yes, all outdoor bookdrops are open 24/7 with the exception of the Waverly Branch. The bookdrop in this location is only open during Curbside Hours and not overnight.
Yes, during this time, we are accepting all returned items through book drops. Library staff will not accept returns directly from customers due to new safety procedures.
No fines will accrue for library materials.
Please note: Items will continue to appear on your account for at least 4 days after their return, due to new quarantine protocol.
Yes, you may pick up another person’s materials as long as you can verify their information. You will need the library card of the person whose items you are picking up as well as their name, address, phone number, and birthday.
Yes, the Library has expanded WiFi access in every branch to reach into the parking lots. Pull up to a spot and login to “Trails Public” WiFi to get connected. Patrons can also make Technology Appointments and will be allowed to be inside branches for 60 minutes to access WiFi.
- Arrive at the library at your scheduled time with a face mask.
- Call the number on the outdoor sign.
- Wait for library staff to unlock and clear the entryway.
- Enter the library and proceed to the computer.
- When you are finished, ask library staff to unlock door.
Library staff can print up to 10 documents free of charge per patron per day. The library also offers free WiFi in all library parking lots as well as internet Hotspots available for checkout for up to two weeks.
No. We have instituted a moratorium on ALL donations until further notice. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE DONATIONS!
If you no longer have your account/card number (or the one you have is not working), email us your name, current address, phone number, email address, and date of birth to get assistance from a staff member. They will reply within 48 hours when possible.
We are holding all returned items separately from others for at least 2 days prior to checking them back into the Library’s collection and making them available to other customers, which is recommended by the CDC guidelines. Hard-surface materials like DVDs and CDs will be wiped down if extra cleaning is needed. It is not necessary for patrons to clean materials prior to returning them. High-touch surfaces are being regularly cleaned throughout the day.
First, consider switching to digital materials for the time being. eAudiobooks and eBooks, as well as streaming music and videos, are available through the Library’s website.
Second, consider placing your checked-out items aside for another day or two, like you would with items that come from the grocery store.
Patrons are asked not to expose Library materials to disinfectants, extreme heat (like from an oven), microwaves, or other chemicals that can damage books, CDs, and DVDs, leading to charges against your account.
Sanitizing wipes may be used to carefully wipe plastic covers of books (not the pages), and DVD or CD cases.
No, the number of digital items you have on hold is separate from physical items.
We are currently making more than 185,000 titles available to customers digitally, including children’s eBooks, and continue to add new ones. Customers can also access streaming video as well as digital books for children through Tumblebook Library.
Please send an email including your name and phone number and a Library representative will be in touch within 48 hours.
In-person assistance is not available at this time for safety reasons as it requires close contact between staff and customers for a longer period of time.
At this time, we are not accepting any volunteers to minimize personal contact and ensure the safety of our staff and patrons.