Summer Reading 2.0: Re-Imagine Your Story!
Things look different this summer, but we can still use our imaginations to have fun!
Participate online or visit a branch to pick up a Summer Reading Activity pack from our Curbside Service starting June 1.
How does it work?
- Visit one of our branches during Curbside Service for a Summer Reading Pack. Please make an appointment first!
- Create your name tag and decorate however you like. Clip it to your lanyard.
- Choose which badges you want to earn and how you want to log (paper or online). When you complete the activity, add your badge to your lanyard.
- Come back to the library's Curbside Service throughout the summer for more activity packs and prizes!
- If you want to participate virtually, follow the steps below to download your own Summer Reading Pack.
Download an Activity Pack
Click the titles below to download fun library activities for any age!
Design Your Nametag
Click any image to download your nametag
Imagine Your Own Badge!
Click the button below to participate in our badge contest
- Download and print the template. Take a photo of the full page and a close-up photo of the badge. Send to our Facebook page (@TrailsRegional) or email to us at marketing[at]trailslibrary.org. We will pick a winner each week and share to our Facebook page!
- Badges must be family-friendly. Please design accordingly.
This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.