Your Technology Appointment
- Arrive at the library at your scheduled time with a face mask.
- Call the number on the outdoor sign.
- Wait for library staff to unlock and clear the entryway.
- Enter the library and proceed to the computer.
- When you are finished, ask library staff to unlock door.
Technology Appointment Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
10:00am – 3:00pm
2:00pm – 7:00pm
Technology Appointment available services include:
- Public computer use
- Print, copy, and scan to USB device
- Remote assistance from staff on public computers.
Note: any combination of these services may be used during a 60-minute appointment.
We require patrons with Technology Appointments to wear masks or face shields. If wearing a face covering is not possible for you, we can accommodate you with Curbside Service or access to free public WiFi in our parking lots instead.
Patrons with technology appointments are limited to 1 hour in the library. This time limit applies to use of the computer, copier, printer, and WiFi.
Staff are disinfecting all high touch surfaces between technology appointments.
Due to social distancing protocols, we are limiting all public computer stations to one person per station with distance between each station. Staff will be available to remotely assist patrons on the public computers.
- Stay longer than 60 minutes
- Browse the shelves
- Gather in large groups
- Reserve or use a meeting or community room
- Use children’s area
- Get assistance with an eReader
- Read Library periodicals, including magazines and newspapers
- Move Library furniture